Ingredients (Serves 3-4):
- 2 small sweet potatoes, sliced into circles
- 1 leek, chopped finely
- 5 prosciutto slices
- Large handful of spinach
- Handful of chopped coriander
- 1/3 pack of feta cheese (about 70g)
- 8 eggs
- 4 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. cajun spice
- 1 tsp. dried mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Wash sweet potatoes and slice into circles. Boil and drain.
- Meanwhile in a fry pan, cook chopped leeks in olive oil until soft and golden brown. Place to one side.
- In a large frying pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and add sweet potato circles. Sprinkle with 1 tsp. cajun spice and 2 tsp. paprika. Cook until golden on each side.
- Add the cooked leeks to the pan and spread out evenly over the potatoes.
- Tear prosciutto and spread over the leeks.
- Spread large handful of spinach over the top
- In a bowl, whisk 8 eggs with a fork. Add a handful of chopped coriander, 2 tsp. of paprika and 1 tsp. cajun spice, 1 tsp. of mixed dried herbs and a good grind of black pepper and sprinkle of salt.
- Careful pour the egg mixture into the pan, making sure it covers the entire pan contents and falls into every gap.
- Crumble feta over the top. Leave to cook for 5 mins until the egg is cooked on the bottom.
- 10.Finally, place the pan under the grill to cook the egg through and crisp up the top.
- 11.Serve up and enjoy! Serve on its own or with a side salad
Recipe by Becs Sandworth
For more recipes head to https://www.becssandwith.co.uk/ and check out instagram @bitesbybecs