- 2 tbsp. olive oil / garlic infused olive oil
- 2 crushed garlic clove
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp. mixed herbs
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 150g prawns
- 3 tbsp. black olives
- 2 portions of fresh linguine
- In a pan, heat the oil with garlic. Cook for a few mins.
- Add chopped tomatoes, red pepper, herbs, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and lemon juice.
- Cook for a few minutes until tomatoes and peppers start to soften.
- Add prawns and olives.
- Cook pasta in boiling water, according to packet instructions, for a few mins.
- Drain pasta and mix into sauce.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Recipe by Becs Sandworth
For more recipes head to https://www.becssandwith.co.uk/ and check out instagram @bitesbybecs