Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 tin of lighter coconut milk
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Splash of soy sauce
- Handful of fresh spinach
- Handful of fresh chopped coriander
- In a hot pan with oil, add salmon. Cook for a few minutes each side but not completely through. Pop on a plate and leave to one side.
- In the same pan, add chopped courgette, red pepper and garlic. Cook for a 5 mins.
- Add curry paste, coconut milk, chilli flakes and a splash of soy sauce. Leave on a medium to low heat to cook through.
- After 5 minutes or so add spinach and coriander. Once wilted down, add the salmon fillet and break up into chunks. Leave for a few minutes until salmon has cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook a packet of sticky coconut rice in the microwave (I use Sainsbury’s own brand). Use ordinary rice if you’re not a coconut rice fan!
- Serve up and enjoy!
Recipe by Becs Sandworth
For more recipes head to https://www.becssandwith.co.uk/ and check out instagram @bitesbybecs